Monday, June 2, 2008

Indiana Science Central!!!

Hunter doing the weather...



Sabryn doing the weather...




Pulley system




Look! I am a figure skater!




Crazy gravity room




The Experiment!
OK...so there was this experiment. Some can do
it, others can not. Kneel down, put your hands
behind your back, lean forward and touch your
nose to the button. If you do it correctly you will
turn on the light when you push the button. Here
you can see Hunter has no problem with it!


How did Annie do?



How did I do?



All I accomplished was getting a bruised nose! I called
the museum after we got home and asked why some could do it
and some couldn't. I was told women can usually do it because they
carry weight in their hips and would balance the body to be able
to do it. I told her that I fell flat on my face and she told me
then I'm lucky cuz I must not being be carrying much weight
in the hip/buttocks area! Sounds good to me! I'll take that reason!

0 comments: