This summer I have taken the kids to see a few movies. Sometimes, it is just nice to get out of the hot house and be in a nice air conditioned place. Not that I believe going to the movies is cheaper than running the air, though! So far we have seen The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Kung Fu Panda, The Incredible Hulk, and WALL-E. Michael and I saw Iron Man and I think the kids would really like it, so I will probably take them to that next. And, Hunter can't wait to see Journey to the Center of the Earth so will be seeing that sometime soon, too! Michael and I also saw The Happening, but I will NOT be taking them to that. We liked it, but it is definately not for kids. (Not that I thought it would be.) Unfortunately, that didn't seem to stop the parents from bringing them. I can only imagine the poor nightmares those kids will have.
Here are some pics of the kids playing with the standees.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
The kids having fun at the theater
Posted by Stephy T at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment